Saturday, June 4, 2016

Writing Success

Just wanted to share my delight in having three of my works accepted by Screamin' Mamas magazine!  (This is the fruit of my new-found free time after graduation.)

1.  Their March issue included my poem "Change" (see photo below)
2.  An upcoming edition will include my poem "Collections."
3.  Also, my personal narrative, "Death of a Dryer" tied for second place in their Creative Nonfiction Contest this spring.  



I was excited to receive the complimentary copy of the March issue and was amazed at the beautiful artwork, photos, and unusual stories it contained.  Even the quality of the paper was impressive.  I have been savoring each page of this issue and look forward to seeing the next one.

Please check out their website at www.screaminmamas.com

No comments: